Technical Product Owner technical core (w/m/d) in Voll- und Teilzeit
RemoteHamburg, Hamburg, GermanyProduct
- You will work with your team to provide the best possible support to the other cross-functional teams and drive the development of the technical core of the platform
- You will help us create a platform that, through automation, a catalog of solution patterns and best of bread technonologies, helps developers focus on the business logic when developing microservice-based systems.
- You structure and organize the work for your team based on the most appropriate agile tools.
- You are the interface between customers, software development and management.
- You work with the latest technologies and bring them with your team to the product teams
- You are the central contact person for all relevant stakeholders and are in constant exchange with your PO colleagues from other projects.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in the field of business informatics, computer science, product management or comparable experience
- You have either already worked as a developer, or are a PO with a deep technical understanding
- Microservices", "GitOps" and "Cloud Native" are familiar principles for you
- You have a very good knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking)
- You have a high level of communication skills and a self-confident appearance
- You have an agile mindset, are open-minded, enjoy working with different stakeholders and want to make a difference
- You have very good English skills - German skills are a plus